January 23, 2012

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI! ☺

Yesterday we my friends LaihYam and I went to Binondo, Manila just for fun.


We were late a minute or two. The streets are already full of used fireworks. And yes, what do you expect, even the streets. RED ALLOVER.


We got a chance to take a picture with these cute kids. The funny thing about this picture, there was this one girl who asked us, "Ate masaya na kayo dyan?" We just laughed. Sorry kid we're not used to big celebrations like this.



Becky's in Binondo just love to play with fire. Wag i-smallin, mahal ang talent fee nila.


Laih and I bought this charm for good luck. The lady said to put it in an ampao together with a small cotton and a PHP50.00 hiding the person.


We came across this little restaurant called Tasty Wok Restaurant

Beef Noodles(PHP120)
Sliced Beef with Vegies(PHP140)
Seafood Lomi(PHP120)

Pakapalan ng fes, nagpa-picture kami with the owner's children. So cute!




What's a trip to Binondo without the famous Tikoy.


See you next year, Binondo!










2 comments:

  1. Sis, I'm so jealous. I wasn't able to go there due to busy sched. But, I've heard that it's really great and fun being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the charm sis, and I think it's working. (:

    ReplyDelete